Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Tong Fong Fatt Hainanese Boneless Chicken Rice


Today I am recommending this chicken rice to everyone. 
Chicken rice is one of the best food in Singapore. Chicken rice is one of my favorite food too!The special part of the chicken is that you cannot find any chicken bones in the plates. 


The rice is very fragrance and nice and the most important thing is that the rice is not oily. The stall served with chilli sauce, dark soy sauce and ginger. I personally likes to add dark soy sauce in to the rice. The chicken is very tender and tasty, and it is very fresh. The moment i start eating the chicken rice i cannot stop myself from eating because it is way to delicious. The chicken rice sells at a reasonable price $2.50 per plate. 

Location : Blk 84 Marine Parade Central 
Nearest MRT : Eunos

4 comments:

  1. Hi, the picture you have here is tempting me to have a plate of chicken rice! Even though i most of the time eat roasted chicken but the picture make me feel the chicken rice is so delicious! Shall try it out or you have to bring me there? Just kidding! - Hayden -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog you have there! The chichken rice sure looks nice and tempting to eat. I will definitely try it if I have the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By looking at the pictures make me feel so hungry. I'm a hainanese chicken rice lover :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow looking at the photos and the way you recommend it, it makes me crave for chicken rice now. I love chicken rice, especially boneless chicken rice. It makes everything easier by having it boneless. And another plus point is that it's in East area, i will try it soon. Thanks! :) Cool blog you have btw!

    ReplyDelete