Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Lau Dai Hua Minced Pork Noodles



 Lau Dai Hua is a hawker stall that sells their famous specialty minced pork noodles.
 For me, I like the chilli very much so I always ask for more chilli.


I had tried the dry and soup noodles. 
Both noodles are very tasty the main reason is because of the soup. 
This bowl of noodles consider not cheap as compared to others minced pork noodles. 
I like the bits of dried sole they added to the wantons. 

Note to everyone : I strongly recommend my readers to try out their wantons. 
You can either change all the ingredients to wantons or another alternative way is to buy a bowl of wanton. The bowl of wantons you can bought either dry or with soup. 
I prefer soups more because I am a soup-lover. 

Location : 1 HabourFront Walk
#03-01 Vivocity S098585
Friday  - Saturday 10am - 11pm
Sunday - Thursday 10am - 10pm
Nearest MRT : HabourFront

6 comments:

  1. Yammy! I love eating minced pork noodles with lots and lots of chilli too! If i am going Vivocity, i will confirm visit this hawker stall and try their Lau Dai Hua Minced Pork Noodles. Lets go eat together as a group =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Benjamin,I love to eat minced pork noodles too. Sure, maybe during our two weeks term break! :D

      Delete
  2. Hey Joanne!
    Didn't know that there's this gem in Singapore! I'm not a chilli person, but I like to request for more vinegar when I order my dry noodles! I don't stay near Vivocity but my grandmother lives in that area! So maybe during one of my bi-weekly visits to her house, I'll go to Vivo to try them!
    Cheers,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda,actually I also don't stay near there. I likes to add vinegar into the dry noodles too! Hope my recommend suits your taste bud! :D

      Delete
  3. Hello, Joanne!
    The moment I enter your blog website, I love it! Besides the pink color and the cute style of the title, the content attracts me. The pictures and your description are so nice. I am hungry now….
    Bao Fu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello baofu, thanks for the compliments. You can do it too! Hope u enjoy reading my food blog. ^^

      Delete